The Truform Classic Medical-Style Compression Stockings are anti-embolisms stocking that act as a Thormbo-Embolic Deterent for the reclining or bed confined patient. The stockings are ideal for use with the post-surgical, home convalescing patient, but designed to meet the demanding standards of a hospital environment.
- Nylon, Spandex
- Made in US
- Therapeutic graduated compression, 18 mmHg targeted at the ankle
- Non-constricting, soft stay-up top for comfort
- Closed toe design for comfortable ambulation
- Standard and "super sizes"
- Fit by ankle and calf circumference, and by leg length from heel at floor to bend in knee
- Measure your legs first thing in the morning when swelling is at a minimum. Measure ankle circumference at smallest point directly above ankle bone. Then, measure calf circumference at largest point (widest flare of calf muscle). Measure the length of you leg from heel at the floor to the bend in the knee. Use the size chart image as a reference.