Tri-Fortify® is a clinically researched liposomal glutathione in a delicious oral delivery system, providing superior cellular absorption.
Tri-Fortify® is backed by peer-reviewed, published clinical research. Furthermore, Tri-Fortify® overcomes the common shortcomings of other glutathione supplements. We spent two years developing our unique manufacturing process to create the best liposomal glutathione supplement. Our objectives were to:
- Provide superior intracellular absorption
- Create a heat-stable product that does not require refrigeration. (After subjecting Tri-Fortify® to 104°F and 75% humidity for 90 consecutive days, it still exceeded label claims)
- Develop a flavor that both children and adults could enjoy by eliminating the strong sulfur smell and taste associated with other glutathione products.
- Reduced Glutathione | 450mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) | 50mg
Other Ingredients: Glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides, phospholipids (soy), natural flavor.
Contains: Ingredients partially derived from soy and tree nuts (coconut).
Manufactured without milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, peanuts, wheat and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, gently squeeze the tube to fill 1 teaspoon (5 mL). Hold under tongue for 30-60 seconds, and then swallow or use as directed by your health care professional. Additional doses may be taken.
Shake well before use. For best results, place tube on side during storage and shake well before use, as occasional separation may occur.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.