About this product
- TRUSTED BY DOZENS OF WORLDWIDE MICHELIN CHEFS!
- A TASTE EVERYONE LOVES: More culinary herbs on the palate with sorrel, cucumber, red apple fruit and nuts. Very light bitterness but progressive pepper which grows and then fades allowing the nuts and sweet fruits to return. The interesting after-taste takes in fudge and sweet bananas with just a touch of truffles.
- SINGLE SOURCED FARM AND VERTICALLY INTEGRATED: from our 4 Generations Family-Owned Organic Farms (2500 acres, 1.4 Million olive trees): large capacity & every year the same olive trees give birth to the same olives and thus the same tasting olive oil.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS: Carbon Neutral, Organic USDA, Organic EU, Organic China, OU Kosher for Pareve/Passover, Halal, ISO22000, GMP, HACCP, USA FDA.
- MOST AWARDED MOROCCAN OLIVE OIL PRODUCER IN THE WORLD! - USA BASED WAREHOUSING.