Neurotransmitter balance, energy production, hormone balance, and even your metabolism are all dependent upon B vitamins for normal function. As a result, ensuring proper B vitamin sufficiency is incredibly important for overall health.*
Some people have negative reactions that they attribute to taking methylated B vitamins. We've received feedback from customers who experience nervousness and uncomfortable excitation when they consume methylated nutrients. For these individuals, Dr. Lynch designed B Complex Plus Methyl-Free as a methyl-free solution for getting your daily B vitamins.*
B Complex Plus Methyl-Free is a potent B vitamin formula containing the eight essential B vitamins, using non-methylated forms of folate and B12:
- B1 (thiamine)
- B2 (riboflavin)
- B3 (niacin)
- B5 (pantothenic acid)
- B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)
- B7 (biotin)
- B9 (folate as folinic acid)
- B12 [as dibencozide (adenosylcobalamin) and hydroxocobalamin]
This complex promotes healthy immune system function, energy production, hormone balance, positive mood, and homocysteine regulation — without the side effects that some people attribute to methyl groups.*
Diets low in B vitamins, like some vegan or vegetarian diets, often require supplementation. Those with certain genetic variations may also need additional B vitamin support for pathways such as homocysteine regulation and methylation processes.*
This formula provides optimal support of all B vitamins and is ideal for those who are sensitive to methylated forms of B12 and folate.*
While methylcobalamin and methylfolate were strategically left out, non-methylated bioactive forms of B12 (adenosylcobalamin and hydroxocobalamin) and folate (folinic acid) were included for this blend. This formula was intelligently designed to also exclude choline, a methylated nutrient that is often found in B complexes.
Get ready to tackle the day with this powerful, energy-supporting formula!*
Take 1 capsule daily with food or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are using antibiotics or other medications.
Allergy & Diet Information
- B Complex Plus Methyl-Free is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- B Complex Plus Methyl-Free is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colors, and artificial flavors
- B Complex Plus Methyl-Free meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
When taking B Complex Plus Methyl-Free, consider these complementary products as recommended by Dr. Ben Lynch:
- ProBiota HistaminX — A probiotic without the strains that are known to produce histamine, to support a balanced microflora.*
- Optimal Electrolyte — Hydration is a must to support the absorption of nutrients into the cell and to support lost electrolytes that occur during cell division.*
- PQQ — An antioxidant that supports a healthy response to oxidative stress, which is important during methylation.*
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.