Volume: 25 ml/0.85 fl. oz.
Skin type: All.
An advanced, light-weight eye gel. Helps minimize the appearance of dark circles and puffiness in the eye contour area. Formulated with carefully selected herbs, minerals, and peptides it moisturizes and firms the eye area for a rested and refreshed look. Softens skin, reduces dryness lines and increases skin elasticity. Tip: Enjoy the ice-cold sensation of Under Eye Gel straight from the refrigerator.
• Peptide complex: minimizes puffiness and the appearance of dark circles (contains Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3).
• Mineral complex: a moisturizing and nourishing complex of minerals (contains Sodium PCA/Magnesium PCA/Zinc PCA/Manganese PCA).
• Bupleurum extract (chinese medical plant): increases skin elasticity, reduces fine lines.
• Centella asiatica: this herb, which can be found only in Madagascar, increases collagen synthesis and strengthens capillaries and veins by repairing damaged connective tissue surrounding them, reduces dark under-eye circles, strengthens and heals.
• Black tea: protects skin and fights free radicals.
• Calendula: soothing, helps fight redness.
• Aloe vera: softens, moisturizes, and helps fight free radicals.
• Olive extract: softens, moisturizes, and calms irritated skin.
Apply a small amount whenever needed to add that final touch to your facial treatment. Pat gently onto under-eye area. Do not rub.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fructose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium PCA, Parfum, PEG-8, Sodium Hydroxide, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Benzoic Acid, Steareth-20, Magnesium PCA, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces/ Xylinum/Black TEA Ferment, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Zinc PCA, Potassium Sorbate, Manganese PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Dipeptide-2, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Carboxaldehyde, Sodium Benzoate.